cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Backup Status Report.

Harpreet_Singh_
Level 3
Dear All, For daily backup status, we are using /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies/mail_bp_reports script. We have customized this script little bit where we have put a condition, if backup has some exception (exit status > than 0) then send mail to another party. We are lagging in this script, where it scan all the backup’s in last 19 hours. But we are not able to monitor the selection backup policies. We would like to use Ops Center for this purpose too, but I am not able to find this kind of report. Please find attached is the unix script too. Appreciate if some one can help me to modify the unix script or how to generate the same report by OPS Center. With Regards. Harpreet Singh
2 REPLIES 2

Rick_Brown
Level 4
If I remember correctly there is a native canned report you can customize to reflect the time period (say the last 24 hours) showing the infor you're looking for. I've attached an example of what it looks like.

Andy_C
Level 2
Check out my blogg at https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/creating-media-usage-reports I think this is what you are looking for if not PM me and I will send you a list of tables, views and procedure for use with the custom SQL querys.

Regards,

Andy C