cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphical Report on Job Duration Multiple clients.

Naota
Level 4

Hello,

As with most VBR is very new to me and I am trying to create a report that shows several clients and thier job durations over a certain period of time.  Anyone know how to do this?  I can create a tabular report but it doesnt give me the information broken down like I would like to see.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonyDavids
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Naota,

Reports -> Custom -> Custom Report -> Category: Backup Job/Image/Media, Report Type: Historical, Next -> Report On: Job Client, Y-Axis 1 Report Data: Average, Job Duration, Chart Type: Plot, Display Unit: Minutes, Group By: 1 Week (in case jobs don't run every day for the host, leave at 1 Day if you run jobs every day, one week will work better to fill in the plot without daily jobs), Filter: Backup Job Type = Backup, Backup Job Level = Full or Incremental (can't compare Incrementals and Fulls!), Backup Job Client = choose some clients (could also use a View to limit clients) -> Run

Tony

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TonyDavids
Level 4
Employee Accredited

Naota,

Reports -> Custom -> Custom Report -> Category: Backup Job/Image/Media, Report Type: Historical, Next -> Report On: Job Client, Y-Axis 1 Report Data: Average, Job Duration, Chart Type: Plot, Display Unit: Minutes, Group By: 1 Week (in case jobs don't run every day for the host, leave at 1 Day if you run jobs every day, one week will work better to fill in the plot without daily jobs), Filter: Backup Job Type = Backup, Backup Job Level = Full or Incremental (can't compare Incrementals and Fulls!), Backup Job Client = choose some clients (could also use a View to limit clients) -> Run

Tony

Naota
Level 4
Thanks! now just to figure out how to find out what tapes are "frozen" and if they contain valid images. Off to another thread!