cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Remove Duplicates Emails from MS Outlook 2010

watsonandy60
Not applicable

Hi

I have been using MS outlook 2010 POP3 account for a long time, but now I have face problem of Duplicates emails in my inbox. I have don’t know exact reason how this problems occur. Now I want to remove these emails because these emails hamper my work, when I have searched a specific email in my outlook account then I have got many duplicates emails and due to this reason I have lost more time in it. If anyone knows a secure solution for how to remove duplicates emails then please tell me.

2 REPLIES 2

oliverpark
Level 0

I have the best solution to resolve your problem which is about how to remove duplicate emails from MS Outlook 2010, you should try the MailsClick PST Duplicate Remover Tool it is a very useful and trustworthy solution that is available with the best reviews on the internet it is available and users have personal experience with this duplicate remover for Outlook PST, if you want to remove duplicate Outlook single and multiple data then should try this with this tool users can easily find and remove duplicates of Outlook duplicate emails, attachments, contacts, time & date, notes, and draft, etc. Users can remove duplicates as per their selection of files or within the folder and can remove duplicates of all versions of Outlook files. Users can work without Outlook and it supports working with Outlook 2021, 2019,2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000, etc. Users can delete and save all the filter data in a new folder in a selective location automatically. This utility is best for nontechnical users who can simply operate this application without any technical skills. Read more: mailsclick.com/duplicate/pst/

lucuslium
Level 0

If you want a solution for how to remove duplicate emails from MS Outlook 2010? Then I have the best solution for all users who don't have any technical skills should try the non-technical solution to remove duplicate emails from MS Outlook with the help of this Softaken PST Duplicate Remover Tool, which has a simple graphic user interface and helps to remove duplicates from Outlook PST files. This is the best software to locate and delete duplicate emails, contacts, calendars, and attachments, securely. Users can delete identical bulk PST files without using Outlook. It can assist you in saving your fitter file in a new folder in the location that you specify and it supports Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, etc. This utility offers a free demo to demonstrate all of the functions of the PST duplicate removal utility, which can be downloaded and installed on the Windows operating system.