cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Between OpsCenter 7.6 and VMware Vcenter 5.5

BasigDegrasia3
Level 4

Hi Masters,

Can you please tell me how can we integrate OpsCenter 7.6 with Vmware Vcenter 5.5

9 REPLIES 9

Dave_High
Level 4
Employee
Hi, OpsCenter is a NetBackup reporting tool - what kind of integration are you looking for? I am not really understanding the question. Thanks! dave

BasigDegrasia3
Level 4

Hi Dave,

am sorry for the mistake, what i mean is how to show alerts and actions in the vcenter.

BasigDegrasia3
Level 4

I mean how I can get NetBackup 7.6 Plug-In for VMware vCenter?

BasigDegrasia3
Level 4

Guys, i installed the Netbackup 7.6.0.1 vCenter Plug in, and when i check the tap for Symantec Netbackup in the vCenter, i got this error message:    (Internal Error, Please notify the administrator,  Take not eof any unsaved data, and click here to continue)

Please see the pic attached

Will_Restore
Level 6

I would suggest go through again this section Installing the NetBackup Plug-in for vCenter in the Symantec NetBackup™ Plug-in for VMware vCenter Guide then refer to Troubleshooting section.

Article URL http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC6462

( this plug-in has nothing to do with OpsCenter )

lagring_sundsva
Level 1

The plugin uses Internet Explorer as backend, and this error occurs if u have IE 11 installed on the client computer.

Micke
Level 3
Employee Accredited Certified

Does it work with a previous version of Internet Explorer?

Per the OS compatibility guide found here:

OpsCenter supports the following version of Internet Explorer:

- 7.x, 8.x, 9.0, 10.0
- 32-bit and 64-bit

Dollypee
   VIP    Certified

Hi,

I just deployed the same nbu plugin in my VC server environment and also getting same error. However, this has nothing to do with opscenter server.

My VC server version is 5.0.0 build 913577

Please any suggestions?

Dollypee
   VIP    Certified

Hi BasigDegrasia3,  As per issues you had reported. Please see following link for resolution. My environment is working perfectly now after applying same checks.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH211596

Thank you