cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to understand how "NBU OpCenter Analytics Agent" license works

FlyMountain
   VIP   

Since the NBU license "NBU OpCenter Analytics Agent" is per client based. Need to know how it works.

1.  we have around 500 clients. Can we buy a key for ten "NBU OpCenter Analytics Agent" and try them out?

2. if we buy 10 clients for "NBU OpCenter Analytics Agent". will it work for only 10 dedciatd clients? for exmaple, if i need a backup report, will i only be able to generate a report with 10 client older than 60 days?

3. does the "NBU OpCenter Analytics Agent" currently work for "search and hold" function?

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tom_sprouse
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

FelixZhou,

I highly recommend contacting your Sales Team on acquiring an DEMO Key for OC-Analytics.

They will provide you with an DEMO key for evaluation.

OC-A is licensed on a cost per client basis in the environment, and is not broken down to which clients you want to report on. (Kind of an ALL or Nothing) 

However, with that said, your Sales Team can provide you more accurate data on cost and any potential offerings surrounding OC-A.

It is my understanding that SEARCH and HOLD is a seperate license on top of OC-A and has an additional cost.

--Tom

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tom_sprouse
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

FelixZhou,

I highly recommend contacting your Sales Team on acquiring an DEMO Key for OC-Analytics.

They will provide you with an DEMO key for evaluation.

OC-A is licensed on a cost per client basis in the environment, and is not broken down to which clients you want to report on. (Kind of an ALL or Nothing) 

However, with that said, your Sales Team can provide you more accurate data on cost and any potential offerings surrounding OC-A.

It is my understanding that SEARCH and HOLD is a seperate license on top of OC-A and has an additional cost.

--Tom