cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opcenter Atutil

jmane
Level 2

Hi, I am planing to upgrade Netbackup Ops center from 7.6.0.2 to 7.6.1.2. I have a doubt with AT.

I don't have LDAP or AD authentication is my environment, Do I still need to export the authentication settings using atutil before the upgrade and import back after the upgrade ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

areznik
Level 5

If you just use local accounts, I dont think you need to do anything with atutil. I have done an upgrades from 7.1.0.4 to 7.6.0.4 to 7.7.1 without ever running this utility and have not experienced any issues. It might be that the upgrade process runs this automatically in the background, but in either case I would say dont worry about it. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jmane
Level 2

When I run the atutil command i see below error ? what does it mean ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

atutil export -f /backup/export_at_28feb2016.xml -p xxxxxxxxx -b

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ERROR V-18-8042 Unable to get Broker Attributes. Check if it is a broker configuration

Export Failed.

areznik
Level 5

If you just use local accounts, I dont think you need to do anything with atutil. I have done an upgrades from 7.1.0.4 to 7.6.0.4 to 7.7.1 without ever running this utility and have not experienced any issues. It might be that the upgrade process runs this automatically in the background, but in either case I would say dont worry about it. 

jmane
Level 2
Thanks Areznik.... I'm able to upgrade without any issue.