cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opcenter Monitor wrong drive status

animalman
Level 4
Partner Accredited

I face issue about opcenter drive status monitor is wrong. In NBU device monitor all drive status is TLD (Up) but in opscenter drive status is mix.

I test disable collection then enable data collection but it still show status is mix. I test delete all drive on NBU then re-collect data on opscenter but drive status still show mix.

I need to know how to update or clear status of drive on opscenter

Note :

NBU Master Server version is 7.5.0.6 (Solaris 10)

Opscenter Server version is 7.5.0.6 (Window 2008) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Dave_High
Level 4
Employee

You may have corruption in your OC database. Please open a support case. This is not normal behavior and needs to be cleaned up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Dave_High
Level 4
Employee

When drives say "mixed" it means that the drives are shared and one of the Media Servers shows that they are down. It is is possible that a media server was decomissioned improperly and had down drives and the Master is still showing them as down. I believe there is a command you can run on the Master to show this but I would need to find it since it has been a long time since I did NBU command line things. But please reply and let me know if you use Shared Storage Option (SSO) and/or have more than one Media server.

Thanks,

dave

animalman
Level 4
Partner Accredited

I test delete all drive of all media server and master server then verify status drive on opscenter but it still have some drive show on opscenter (In NBU don't have these drive)

So I don't know why opcenter still found drive but NBU don't have any drive.

Dave_High
Level 4
Employee

You may have corruption in your OC database. Please open a support case. This is not normal behavior and needs to be cleaned up.