cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ops Center 7.1 and 7.5 Schema and transact SQL examples please?

firstlight
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Hi

First does anyone have a copy of the Ops Center Scheema for 7.1 and 7.5 so I can see if I can create some custome reports uaing SQL commands

Second as I am not good with Transact SQL or SQL plus if people can share the commands they have used to create custom reports and what the report was intended to show this would be helpful for me.

I intend to share here what I manage to get working for others to use as they wish.

Thanks in advance.

8 REPLIES 8

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

I've also been looking for a DB Schema. All I can find is the enterprise vault schema. If anyone else has info on how to find the other it'd be awesome.

The Enterprise Vault Directory Database Schema Version can be found by running the following SQL query:-

USE EnterpriseVaultDirectory
SELECT SchemaVersion
FROM DirectoryEntry

The Enterprise Vault VaultStore Database Schema Version can be found by running the following SQL query:-

USE EnterpriseVaultDirectory
SELECT SchemaVersion
FROM VaultStoreEntry

The Enterprise Vault Binaries Version can be found in:-

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KVS\Enterprise Vault\Install]
"Version"=  

On a 64bit OS everything is under a WOW6432Node key:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KVS\Enterprise Vault\Install]

firstlight
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Thanks for this but are we talking about the same thing I am looking for the NetBackup Opscentre 7.1 and NetBackup Opscenter 7.5 database schema  not the Enterprse Vault schema?

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

Ha, I didnt even check that it was the right schema. So much for my google-foo recently.

SRP
Level 4

A similar post from 22/08/12 should provide you with the answer.

Regards

Sean

firstlight
Level 2
Partner Accredited

Sean

Please can you put the URL of your"similar post" here as I am being inept at findng this URL?

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

Has the Schema changed since 7.0? That pdf, says its only valid for 7.0.1.

SRP
Level 4

Miles

In the link that I gave, you will notice my post that said:

if you go to (in windows):

program files\symantec\opscenter\server\db\db_sqls.zip\70\

the Schema.xml will detail all the info you need.

I am not aware of an "official" schema having been released yet for 7.5... unless someone wishes to disprove and post the link...

Sean