cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ops Center Ana

jounix
Level 3

Has anyone found a class that will help you manipulate report templates into what you want. I'm having the hardest time creating reports to show the data I essentially need.

3 REPLIES 3

chengfr
Level 3

OpsCenter Admin document has a section talking about Report Template.

Deeps
Level 6

If you describe the kind of report you need , probably we can try to find how to generate that report. There might not be a simple / straight few click report but there must be some way to get the data you need in report.

Lee_C
Level 5

I came accross this a while ago, but I havent got a subscription, so I don't know if it will be useful.

http://techcenter.symantec.com/ecampus/enterprise?siteName=sena&courseNo=AT0900

Look for OpsCenter in the list of topics.  I've listed a couple of modules below

NetBackup OpsCenter

• OpsCenter 7.0: Using OpsCenter Analytics Views (3 of 5)
    For customers who have purchased the OpsCenter Analytics license, this module describes how to create OpsCenter views using the OpsCenter Java View Builder. This module also covers using views to filter reports, deleting objects from a view, importing and exporting views, and automatically populating a view hierarchy with clients.

• OpsCenter 7.0: Running OpsCenter Analytics Reports (4 of 5)
    For customers who have purchased the OpsCenter Analytics license, this module describes how to configure and run custom OpsCenter Analytics reports. This includes creating and running a custom OpsCenter report using the Custom Report wizard, running custom SQL queries, and creating cost variables and cost formulas to run cost and trend analysis reports.