cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ops Center report for count of successful & failed backup jobs in last month

ZacP
Level 3

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me to create a report we need for our monthly reporting, there doesn't look to be a template for what we need, and I'm getting a bit lost....

Basically, we need to produce a report at the end of each month listing the total number of sucessful & failed backup jobs for the last month. Is it possible to make a report which will exclude unsuccessful attempts? I.e if a job  runs and fails, then retries and succeeds I'd like this to show up as a success & ignore the failed attempts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Zac

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Praveen_Choudha
Level 4

Hi

1. This report will show aggregated data and not per client.

2. We do have filtering by policy on the report but only '=' operator is supported.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Praveen_Choudha
Level 4

Hi

We have a existing report template "Advanced Success Rate" which can solve the purpose. Please see attachment for applying additional filter to solve your use case.

To get the report for last month , there are 2 ways of doing..

1. You have to specify absolute time frame and then generate the report.

2. Schedule the report on every last day of the month.

Thanks

Praveen

ZacP
Level 3

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for your help, this report is almost exactly what we need...sorry I also should have mentioned that we manage backups for a number of clients, so we really need to produce a report for each client.

It doesn't look like I can filter this report by policy name ( for instance, contains clientname_ ), do you know if there is anyway to force this, or are we going to have to write a custom SQL query or something like that?

Thanks,

Zac

Praveen_Choudha
Level 4

Hi

1. This report will show aggregated data and not per client.

2. We do have filtering by policy on the report but only '=' operator is supported.