cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsCenter Multiple Times Zones

Kev_Lamb
Level 6

Hi,

I am currently involved in a globalisation project for the entire Netbackup Estate across the UK/ USA/HK and have set up a cetralised OpsCenter server based in the USA, firstly is it Ok to have a Master Server reporting into two OpsCenter servers? as I am doing this as part of the switch over, not sure if I can migrate the databases as my server in the UK is a 7.5.0.7 running on Wintel and the new USA based server is running 7.6.0.1 on RHEL......

With regards to the reporting functions the timezones if set to default will be as per the USA, I can setup a local account and set that tmezone differently, I have actually done this for my UK based account, but is there a way to set server groups based on regions?

Any help would be appreciated

Kev 

Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kev_Lamb
Level 6

Found that I can set different Time Zones on individual user accounts and have set the repoerts to run as that user which has resolved my issue

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kev_Lamb
Level 6

Found that I can set different Time Zones on individual user accounts and have set the repoerts to run as that user which has resolved my issue