cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsCenter SQL query Help

mj100
Level 3

Hi,

Need a little bit of help, need to create a custome report for our DBA team they have a list of policies and want to know when they ran last, is there a query where i can put the list of policies and run a success / failure report to provide them?

thanks in advanced for any and all help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

You could, but you can also just create Views in OpsCenter and add the clients/policies to them. Then run the report on the View. Either way, I would create the View, because you can base your SQL query on the view as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RiaanBadenhorst

Hi,

You don't need a query for that its quite simple and covered by the "canned" reports available in OpsCenter.

Backup Reports > Status and Success Rates

There should be one that matches your requirement. You can edit it, select the policies/clients you need, then save it as a public  / private report with what ever name you choose. You can then send this to DBA's

mj100
Level 3

Riaan,

thanks for the information I have looked at this option however we are talking about hundreds of policies at multiple sites, it would be much easier to maintain a list and run an SQL query against it. Any other thoughts.

thx

RiaanBadenhorst

You could, but you can also just create Views in OpsCenter and add the clients/policies to them. Then run the report on the View. Either way, I would create the View, because you can base your SQL query on the view as well.