cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsCenter Week at a Glance report always stop at 11:59:59 PM

The  "Week at a Glance" report always start at 12:00:00 AM and stop at 11:59:59 PM, while backups usually last all the night.

It seems that the  "*" parameter is ignored.

Is it possible to modify this behaviour ?

6 Replies

Where did you find the start

Where did you find the start 23 hour day paramter at?

Gdd, can you please put

Gdd, can you please put forward your question again with elobration ? Do you want to know how Opscenter accomodate jobs that run overnite in this report ?

DeepS

yes, my problem is that

yes, my problem is that the jobs that go past midnight do not appear in the report sent by mail in the morning.

And this, even if I specify in OpsCenter :

Settings > User Preferences > General "Start 24 Hour Day at 07:00"

Note: when I access to :

Reports > Report Templates > Reports > Backup reports > Status & success rate reports > Status report > week at a glance

I can clic on "Next Day", and then the report includes all the backup (before and after midnight).... but I cannot schedule and send this report by mail.

Gdd,  You mentioned " my

Gdd,  You mentioned " my problem is that the jobs that go past midnight do not appear in the report sent by mail in the morning. ". Are you mailing these reports manually ? do you see those jobs if you save them / export ? You schedule this report , you go to Reports>My Reports>Create New Report> USe an existing report template> Backup reports > Status & success rate reports > Status report > week at a glance . Save this under Private/Public Folder.Then configure a schedule to export/email this report.

DeepS

Yes, I tried it... before

Yes, I tried it... before saving it, the report has all the backup (backup before and after midnight).

I save this report... When I use this saved report (immediate access or scheduled access... same result), the report is again bad.

Has there been any progress

Has there been any progress on this one ?  I have exactly the same issue on a customer site whereby the requirement is to report on 'last nights' backups which span from 18:00 thru approx 06:00.  The week at a glance is an ideal 'quick' view of this, BUT only if it contains all of the backups from the backup window.

I have changed the Start of day time in User Preferences - General to be 07:00 and the report runs at 08:00 daily - but I still only see jobs up to midnight.

I am running 7602 on Master Servers and Ops Center Servers.

Thanks,

AJ.