cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsCenter Week at a Glance report always stop at 11:59:59 PM

Gdd
Level 6
Partner Accredited

The  "Week at a Glance" report always start at 12:00:00 AM and stop at 11:59:59 PM, while backups usually last all the night.

It seems that the  "*" parameter is ignored.

Is it possible to modify this behaviour ?

6 REPLIES 6

nbritton
Level 4

Where did you find the start 23 hour day paramter at?

Deeps
Level 6

Gdd, can you please put forward your question again with elobration ? Do you want to know how Opscenter accomodate jobs that run overnite in this report ?

DeepS

Gdd
Level 6
Partner Accredited

yes, my problem is that the jobs that go past midnight do not appear in the report sent by mail in the morning.

And this, even if I specify in OpsCenter :

Settings > User Preferences > General "Start 24 Hour Day at 07:00"

Note: when I access to :

Reports > Report Templates > Reports > Backup reports > Status & success rate reports > Status report > week at a glance

I can clic on "Next Day", and then the report includes all the backup (before and after midnight).... but I cannot schedule and send this report by mail.

Deeps
Level 6

Gdd,  You mentioned " my problem is that the jobs that go past midnight do not appear in the report sent by mail in the morning. ". Are you mailing these reports manually ? do you see those jobs if you save them / export ? You schedule this report , you go to Reports>My Reports>Create New Report> USe an existing report template> Backup reports > Status & success rate reports > Status report > week at a glance . Save this under Private/Public Folder.Then configure a schedule to export/email this report.

DeepS

Gdd
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Yes, I tried it... before saving it, the report has all the backup (backup before and after midnight).

I save this report... When I use this saved report (immediate access or scheduled access... same result), the report is again bad.

SYMAJ
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Has there been any progress on this one ?  I have exactly the same issue on a customer site whereby the requirement is to report on 'last nights' backups which span from 18:00 thru approx 06:00.  The week at a glance is an ideal 'quick' view of this, BUT only if it contains all of the backups from the backup window.

I have changed the Start of day time in User Preferences - General to be 07:00 and the report runs at 08:00 daily - but I still only see jobs up to midnight.

I am running 7602 on Master Servers and Ops Center Servers.

Thanks,

AJ.