cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsCenter always print all the views for one report ?

Gdd
Level 6
Partner Accredited

For "job count" report, I have 3 views : Distribution, Historical and Ranking.

I can save only one of these "view" in My report and insert it in My Dashboard,

but when I send this report by mail (in PDF or HTLM), all the view and all the "charts

as a table" are displayed.

Is there some way to have only one view (Historical with or without "charts as a table") when

the report is sent by mail ?

Futhermore, is it possible to concatenate several reports in one pdf (exemple : job status and stored backup images in the same PDF) ?

2 REPLIES 2

Deeps
Level 6

Are you taking about mailing from the DashBoard or from the report section ? If you mail from DashBord , It will mailyou all the reports in your dashboard but if you mail from report section , it will only mail the selected view.

Gdd
Level 6
Partner Accredited

I have attached an exemple to this comment - a report from DashBoard.

I need only one or two charts and only one list of exit codes, but from DashBoard, I have always the 3 charts (Distribution, Historical and Ranking), and the 3 list of exit codes !

With scheduled reports, I have the same behaviour.

With an immediate Email report from "My Reports" section, I can choose between Distribution, Historical and Ranking... but I cannot suppress the "Chart as a Table" part of the mail !

My wish is to select one by one each graph and and each table to be send, and to put them together into a single email or a single pdf.