cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsCenter for Red Hat

epsilon22222
Level 4

Hello,

I have a quick question concerning the installation of OpsCenter for Red Hat.  I do not seem to see the required downloads.  The downloads that I see are named:

OpsCenter_7.5_Unix_tar-gz.1of2

OpsCenter_7.5_Unix_tar-gz.2of2

When I extract these, I only see directories related to AIX64 and HPIA, however, when I view the install script, I notice there is an entry for LinuxR_x86_64 and it will attempt to change to the directory associated with it, but of course, that directory does not exist to begin with.

echo Installing OpsCenter for Red-Hat Linux
                        echo "Press [Return] to continue ..."
                        read dummy
$Path/LinuxR_x86_64/Server/installOpsCenterServer

It appears my OpsCenter package is missing the installation folder/files for this OS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Will_Restore
Level 6

you need these files instead:

OpsCenter_7.5_X64_tar-gz.1of2

OpsCenter_7.5_X64_tar-gz.2of2

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Will_Restore
Level 6

you need these files instead:

OpsCenter_7.5_X64_tar-gz.1of2

OpsCenter_7.5_X64_tar-gz.2of2

Symboy
Level 6
Accredited Certified

Hi 

As far as I know , When you login to fileconnect and check the available files to download . It also contains a readme fine that states which package contains what. Because names of some of the packages are a bit confusing,,,,

epsilon22222
Level 4

Yeah, thanks to the both of you. 

I had initially downloaded the X64 packages but had only Solaris installation files in there.  It turns out the integrity of the files were different than the SHA-1 hash provided.  I downloaded them again and this time the linux installation files were in there. 

:)