cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsCenter

BasigDegrasia3
Level 4

Hi There,

Can any one tell me, can we integrate the reporting managment system OPSCENTER with other devices in the data center so we can monitor other devices performance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RonCaplinger
Level 6

No.  Opscenter connects to a backup server to collect specific data about the backups that run in that system.  To the best of my knowledge, there is no API or mechanism to poll other devices.

If you are looking to monitor SNMP alerts or poll devices that respond to such requests to report on disk space/CPU usate/temperature/etc., there are a number of "network monitoring systems", such as OpenNMS, that might do what you need.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RonCaplinger
Level 6

No.  Opscenter connects to a backup server to collect specific data about the backups that run in that system.  To the best of my knowledge, there is no API or mechanism to poll other devices.

If you are looking to monitor SNMP alerts or poll devices that respond to such requests to report on disk space/CPU usate/temperature/etc., there are a number of "network monitoring systems", such as OpenNMS, that might do what you need.