cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opscenter(SQL Help) Amount of data backed up per month.

Level 3

Hi All,

Fairly new to OpsCenter and Netbackup.  I am looking for a SQL query to measure the amount of data backed up by our media server per year, for say last 3 or 4 years or 5yrs.  The right parameters are not available in OpsCenter to use to generate the report needed.  I was hoping maybe an SQL query may help.  Basically trying to show an increase in data backed up over the years.  THANKS!

2 REPLIES 2

D_Flood
Level 6

There are a couple of the canned reports that give this sort of information but the limitiation is going to be how long OpsCenter is set to retain information.  Unless you've previously set that limit to 4 years (more than 4 years ago), you won't be able to go back any further than whatever the current limit is set to.

Thank you D_Flood for responding.  I have checked OpsCenter and there are only certain parameters available to generate a specific report.  Unfortunately, i wasn't able to use any of them, not the right ones. I was hoping there was enough to generate that customised report.  Or if someone knows of a SQL query I could use.  (Needed to basically show that our amount of data being backed up is incresing every year)  Thanks.