cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opscenter monthly report based on specific error code

rookie11
   VIP   

Hi experts,

Q1) symantec opscenter analytics. Version 7.5.0.1. i need to customize a report which displays all specific error codes (like 129) which came during a month or a specific time period. please suggest how to configure it.

Q2) i need to customize a report which displays sucesss percentage for all SLP's  on monthly basis. like for month of  jan 2014 aplliance1_appliance2 SLP success percentage on monthly basis.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tom_sprouse
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

rookie,

Will is correct.. 

Use the All Failed Backups Report, under :

Report Templates > Backup Reports > Status & Success Rate Reports > Status Reports > All Failed Backups

Once it runs, click the Edit button....

Modify the Relative TimeFrame to 30 days...

and the Job > Status Code (Filter) set to = 129

Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 10.35.19 AM.png

Follow the wizard to run the report... once completed... click the email icon, and send it as PDF.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

--Tom

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Will_Restore
Level 6

start with this one and edit it as needed

Report Templates > Backup Reports > Status & Success Rate Reports > Status Reports > All Failed Backups

rookie11
   VIP   

@will thanks. 

frankly i was using same report previously but wanted to extract a report which only give a month failures of error code 129. nothing else. I want to put it in .pdf format. ....... its a client requirement.

tom_sprouse
Level 6

rookie,

Will is correct.. 

Use the All Failed Backups Report, under :

Once it runs, click the Edit button....

Modify the Relative TimeFrame to 30 days...

and the Job > Status Code (Filter) set to = 129

Screen Shot 2014-09-17 at 10.35.19 AM.png

Follow the wizard to run the report... once completed... click the email icon, and send it as PDF.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

--Tom

rookie11
   VIP   

@Will and Tom , folks added 1 more question in forum.  I might have to add more of them. 

@ tom : thanks , i should be more agile with opscenter

rookie11
   VIP   

@ tom when i extract report for status code 129. I also get status code '1' in same report. I rechecked it, i m nt making any mistake. could u help me on this

tom_sprouse
Level 6

rookie, 

Attempt to remove the filter and readd it... 

> Job / Status Code = 129

Ensure status 1 is not highlighted...

Also, perhaps we are seeing Parent Job Information tied to a child that failed with status 129.

Verify if the JobId Listed in the report is a Parent Job or not... in activity monitor.

--Tom