cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opscenter report || Long running backup report

I need a backup running more than 12/24 hour report from opscenter. Please let me know if there ia template or i can create a manual one in opscenter.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Accepted Solution!

Re: Opscenter report || Long running backup report

Yes, you should be able to create that report but I would recommend using OpsCenter Alert, where you will get an email if the backup is running for longer time.

Login to OpsCenter => Manage => Alert Policies => Add New or Use Hung Job => Alert Condition: Hung Job => Specify Time => email_id => Save.

"=>" is move next Step. Hope this option is better than getting reports once a day, this will be real time and you can take action immediately when you receive the alert.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Accepted Solution!

Yes, you should be able to create that report but I would recommend using OpsCenter Alert, where you will get an email if the backup is running for longer time.

Login to OpsCenter => Manage => Alert Policies => Add New or Use Hung Job => Alert Condition: Hung Job => Specify Time => email_id => Save.

"=>" is move next Step. Hope this option is better than getting reports once a day, this will be real time and you can take action immediately when you receive the alert.

View solution in original post

Thanks for reply, also can you share how we can configure that report in ops center via template. 

You would want this setup as an alert not a report. If you have it configured as a report, you will only find out if a job is hung when the email is configured to be sent. Set it up as an alert and the second a job hits the 24hr mark, or whatever you have it configured to, you are notified with an email.

Hi,

We are using this SQL query and send it daily at a specific time.

SELECT
B.friendlyname as 'Master Server',
A.id as 'Job ID',
A.clientName as 'Client',
A.policyName as 'Policy',
UTCBigIntToNomTime(A.startTime) as 'Start Time',
lookup_JobState.name as 'Job State'
FROM  "domain_Job" A , "domain_masterserver" B , lookup_JobState

WHERE
B.id = A.masterServerId AND
A.state IN (0,1,2,4,5) AND
lookup_JobState.id = A.state AND A.policyName NOT LIKE 'SLP_%' AND
DATEDIFF(hour,UTCBigIntToNomTime(A.startTime), GETDATE()) >= 24

order by B.networkName, A.clientName, "Start Time"

if I want specific master server than how to modify this SQL query we have lot master server