cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opscenter report

lovy
Level 4

Hi All,

I need one opscenter report named as 'Global NBU success past 24 hrs' including below fields:

Region(Master server),Location(Master server),Master Server Name,No. of successful client,No. of failes clients,Total clients,% of successful clients,% of failed Clients.

All reports in Opscenter are related to job success or failure rate but I need report on client success and failure. If anybody having any idea than pls share.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

DG-2005
Level 5

I dont even see a field where Region or location exist for the master server to be entered..

Here's a Prev 24 Hours though

select TOP 20 START AT 1 avg(case when domain_JobArchive.statusCode =0 then 1 when domain_JobArchive.statusCode=1 then 1 else 0 end) * 100 as "jobStatusCompletePartialPercentage",domain_MasterServer.id as "domain_MasterServer.id" from domain_JobArchive , domain_MasterServer where domain_MasterServer.id = domain_JobArchive.masterServerId and ( ( (domain_JobArchive.endTime BETWEEN 136247199022460000 AND 136248063022460000) ) AND ( (domain_JobArchive.isValid = '1') ) AND ( ( (domain_MasterServer.id IN (61 )) ) ) ) GROUP BY "domain_MasterServer.id"

John_Meaders
Level 3
Partner Accredited

Have you tried an Advanced Success Rate report?  You can select to report on stream, job, or client - so client is what you'd want to pick.  Additionally you can create a view containing the clients you are interested in, and then aggregrate your report at level 1.  I just demonstrated this to one of my customers yesterday.

lovy
Level 4

Thanks,

But, I unable to generate report.I want report fields like:

Master Server Name,No. of successful client,No. of failes clients,Total clients,% of successful clients,% of failed Clients.

Advanced Success Rate report contains some other information.

Give some idea ..