cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opscentre 7.0.1 Duplicate Host Entry

PachiPachi
Level 3

Hello,

I have an opscentre 7.0.1 server that was reporting and dispalying fine of my netbackup master 6.5.4 server.However I recently upgraded the master server to 7.0.1 and now NOM reports the same server twice one as a short name and one as fqdn.I have tried the merge option and the delete host option as one host displays 6.5.4 and one as 7.0.1 however it keeps returning after deletion.Is there a way to enforce this? as it think I have 60 tape drives rather than 30 and 10000 media rather than 5000 etc as its doubling up from both entries being there.I am assuming its a registry key somewhere controlling the entries?.Thanks for your help

1 REPLY 1

nbutech
Level 6
Accredited Certified

Hello,

Do you see something like below in 148 logs

[Info] HostSessionAgent <name_of_master_server> connect created NBSL event channel agent successfully
[Info] HostSessionAgent <name_of_master_server> state change : CREATED -> CONNECTED
[Warning] ConnectionManager connectMasterServer <name_of_master_server> is already connected with different name
[Info] HostSessionAgent <name_of_master_server> state change : CONNECTED -> DISCONNECTED
[Info] HostSessionAgent <name_of_master_server> disconnect nbslEventChannelAgent