cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About Custom Reports

Zak_Meekins_2
Level 6

Hello, I am new to VBR and have messed around with it a bit but can not figure out how to do some basic stuff. I need to create a report with a graph that shows backup failures, one with backup successes and one with the amount of databacked up.

Alos what is the clients at risk report? Mine shows up with clients that have been reomved. This looks like a nice report but how do I make it more accurate?

Thanks in advance for the help.

2 REPLIES 2

Joe_Pfeiffer
Level 4

Hey Zak,

In VBR 6.5.1 there are several reports under the "Status" folder that show success and failures eitehr as a pie chart or bar graph.  Click on the "Reports" tab and then the "Status" folder to see them.

For amount of data look under the "Activity Planning" folder (first one) and drill down in to the "Job Size" folder.  There are 3 types of reports depending on what type of graph/chart you want.

Lastly if you have an idea in your head of what it should look like you could venture in to the "Custom" tab and select "Job Size" for the data set.  That will let you select any data property that is collected if you need to filter for certain things.

Thanks!

Criss_R
Level 4
I am also looking for a simple backup succees/failure report, but I have not been able to find any options for failures. I looked under the "Reports' tab, but there's not a "Status" folder. I see "My Reports", "Backups", "Costs", and "Custom". Can you give me a little more info please? I am running 6.5.1
Message Edited by Criss R on 08-25-2008 06:22 AM