cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset jobs results

TC-hostmaster
Level 3

I configured OPSCenter reports with an schedule which sends email daily. At this moment the number of Failed/Sucess/Rate... jobs on policy state by client report has values since I installed the software and I want to configure those reports only with information by month.

How can I reset those values all first of month? It is purge option my solution?

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

inn_kam
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi TC

Follow these steps in this article

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/articles/step-step-how-create-reports-ops-center-without-lic...

screen shots are there

and let your boss be happy with reports

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

tom_sprouse
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

TC-hostmaster,

What type of report is this?  If it is a custom SQL query, you will need add some logic for start and end times.

However, if this is a custom report from the Report Wizard or Templates... then you can modify the report parameters.

Ensure, 'No Time Basis' is NOT selected... this will return all data.

You can then set your relative time frame to 30 days, 4 weeks, 1 month, etc...

--Tom

TC-hostmaster
Level 3

Hi Tom.

Thanks for your answer.

Are you talking about Symantec OPS Center? I don't find this options in "my reports".

Regards

TC-hostmaster
Level 3

perhaps is this parameter in which I can reset Number of Successful Jobs,  Number of Partially Successful Jobs and  Number of Failed Jobs parameters?

Regards

inn_kam
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi TC

Follow these steps in this article

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/articles/step-step-how-create-reports-ops-center-without-lic...

screen shots are there

and let your boss be happy with reports

TC-hostmaster
Level 3

Hi inn_kam, it isn't the answer exactly that I hoped, but is another way to show that I want.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Regards.