cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servers not showing up on report

jmanini
Level 4

I send out a daily report for partially succuessful backups with OpsCenter...some servers do not show up on this report and I cannot figure out why? I have bot Linux & Windows server showing up but for some weird reason some will not?? The server in question here does show up on other OpsCenter reports just not the partially successful report. THis is the only report that we have noticed this on...

When creating the report my filters were job = job status = partially successful

3 REPLIES 3

Praveen_Choudha
Level 4

Hi

Can you please specify the report in which you are not seeing the servers? Is it custom report ?

Also mention the report where you are seeing the expected servers.

Thanks

Praveen

jmanini
Level 4

Hi Praveen, it is a custom report, it seems the default one does not list the files skipped.  The default one does shoe the server in question but when I do a custom it does not show up. I'm attaching my settings...

Thx

Praveen_Choudha
Level 4

Since you have selected skipped file name , it will show only those jobs having skipped file information. Are we sure that the partially sucessful jobs beloinging to expected masterserver have skipped file information.? If yes , then those jobs will be listed in the report.  .