cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Symantec Nebackup report

vasudev_Daxini
Level 2

Hi All,

I have 600 client on symantec netbackup, we are working 24*7.

I require 100% SLA for complete the all jobs. Provide suggestion for monitoring the jobs.

Regards,

Vasudev Daxini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

Well aside from the obvious issue of that being a very high (in most environments near impossible goal) to accomplish. Is there a reason why the general tab of OpsCenter's reporting would not show you any failures. Anything other than 100% would indicate failures. You may also want to break it down into policies that you could report on(ie. Email, Database, File Servers, etc.) That might make it more manageable.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

Well aside from the obvious issue of that being a very high (in most environments near impossible goal) to accomplish. Is there a reason why the general tab of OpsCenter's reporting would not show you any failures. Anything other than 100% would indicate failures. You may also want to break it down into policies that you could report on(ie. Email, Database, File Servers, etc.) That might make it more manageable.

MilesVScott
Level 6
Certified

I saw your note to me, but I figured I would post the answer here so that it may help others. As far as real time reporting, you could set up alers within OpsCenter that would alert you as soon as the job failed.Here is a link to more info on OpsCenter alerting:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=HOWTO42777#v27795265