cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total data being backed up

plsaits
Level 3
Partner

I know this seems simple but I am looking for a SQL query (I'm not a query wizard) but I am trying to get

• the total data backed up on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for the master server and each media server

My customer is saying that the data totals in Opscenter with the canned reports do not match the data totals seen in NetBackup.

Thanks

Peter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

areznik
Level 5

Report Templates > Backup Reports > Job Size 

Edit the report, pick your timeframe, on 2nd page change "report on" to media server or master server. When you get the port back if you dont want the pie chart, click the "view as a table" link. 

HTH

Edit: If you want to match it up to NB numbers you need to tell us how your client is pulling the data totals from netbackup, which commands are they using? 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

plsaits
Level 3
Partner

I have been going through the reports and just cannot find anyway to report totals of all of the backups that occurred daily, weekly and monthly. I am sure someone has asked this question before.

Thanks and appreciate any insight.

Pete

areznik
Level 5

Report Templates > Backup Reports > Job Size 

Edit the report, pick your timeframe, on 2nd page change "report on" to media server or master server. When you get the port back if you dont want the pie chart, click the "view as a table" link. 

HTH

Edit: If you want to match it up to NB numbers you need to tell us how your client is pulling the data totals from netbackup, which commands are they using? 

plsaits
Level 3
Partner

Oh of course. I did not tthink to look at one of the templates for this. I will try it to see if it provides what I am looking for. Thanks.