cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBR 6.6.2 - A217: S0: Data rejected by server - SQL Anywhere Error -194: No primary key value for foreign key

DaizyBoy
Level 4
Hello there,

We got the error as shown below on our VBR 6.6.2 and this error is  showing on "Show Agent Data Transmission Problems".  I had done the Load under the Force Load many times and the error will disappear and then it re-appears again after data collected.

Does any knows what this error is and is there a fix or resolution for it?

----------------
A217: S0: Data rejected by server: JZ0BE: BatchUpdateException: Error occurred while executing batch statement: SQL Anywhere Error -194: No primary key value for foreign key 'backupSubJobDirectoryObjectID_fk' in table 'BackupSubJob'
-------------------

Help is much appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

DaizyBoy
Level 4
A case was opened with Symantec and it took a long time and finally the problem was fixed by running series of SQL queries.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

CRZ
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified
Any old cruft in your spooler directory?

Spooler Files from previous versions of VBR are not processed by upgrade version if remaining in spooler directory

http://support.veritas.com/docs/327606

Good luck!

Rick_Brown
Level 4
I tried these steps to remove the error I was seeing & this method cleared out the error.

Thanks smiley

DaizyBoy
Level 4
Originally VBR server was used as an agent for the backup master and we deleted spool files from spooler directly many times but did not solve the problem.  Then we made a media server into agent for the same backup master but the problem still there.

DaizyBoy
Level 4
A case was opened with Symantec and it took a long time and finally the problem was fixed by running series of SQL queries.