cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBR 6.6 and BE 12.5

TD
Level 3
Evaluating VBR 6.6 and I am unable to pull reports from my BE 12.5 servers after building the data connectors. All  settings are correct in the agent configuration, My agent reports a Good heartbeat from the server running 12.5 but I keep getting error codes 4011, 4012, 4013 and 4014.  The resons for the codes are out of tune as I typically get these 40xx codes when the username and password in the connector are incorrect or the account does not have admin rights on the server VBR is trying to query the data from. However, All of these settings are correct and have been verified numerous times both on the BE 12.5 server and within the VBR agennt connector.  I am pulling reports from BE 9.1 servers with no issues and the product works good on theses.

My configuration:

VBR Host running on a standalone server

BE 12.5 installed on a test server. BE 12.5 not installed in the default path.  Change the Default path from the C: to D: for the BE 12.5 install.  Installed agent version matches that of the Host installation.

Please Help!!  I'm at my wits end and there is so little helpful information available to assist in the VBR/BE 12.5 reporting problems..
1 REPLY 1

TD
Level 3
My configuration is strictly Windows Server 2003 environment.