cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download evaluation of veritas netbackup report

demimoor
Level 3

Hi,

I searche to install an evaluation of veritas netbackup reporter, but i dont find it,

can you help me please?

thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joe_Pfeiffer
Level 4
Try RZPU-TDJW-6UDD-PS77-OEN3-6N9H-2CP which is a 60-day eval key.  The 30-day extension after that 60-days RZPU-UE2W-D22T-7946-CZPL-SYOC-URP. Both have to be used by the end of February to work.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Joe_Pfeiffer
Level 4

Hey Demimoor (nice name!),

You can get a 60-day evaluation (extendable up to another 30-days for 90-days total) through our licensing portal. This would be the same page you use to download other Symantec products.  There are 2 ways to get it through the portal:

1. Physical Media Kit Request
http://symantec.custhelp.com/

2. Trialware Download
http://www.symantec.com/offer?a_id=39582

Being an employee I can't verify that the download link works but the symantec.custhelp.com page should help you either way.

Thanks!

-Joe

demimoor
Level 3

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your help, i download for windows syteme, but the license has expired 291 days back, i dont have a license,

Joe_Pfeiffer
Level 4
Try RZPU-TDJW-6UDD-PS77-OEN3-6N9H-2CP which is a 60-day eval key.  The 30-day extension after that 60-days RZPU-UE2W-D22T-7946-CZPL-SYOC-URP. Both have to be used by the end of February to work.

demimoor
Level 3

Hi joe,

thank you very much for your help, I could install with the key
now i have to train me on this tool!

Good luck

Demimoor (no my name is nadia)

Doug_Austin1
Level 3
Is ths product available for NBU 6.5.X??? and Is it available for the AIX platform since i only see windows and Solaris available for Eval.????

Kevin_Good
Level 5
Certified
Backup Reporter only runs on Windows or Solaris servers,  It WILL run with out any problems against an AIX Master Server, but needs to be installed on a windows, or solaris platform.

past_51
Not applicable
Partner

Hello,

Does somebody have a new serial for VBR 6.5.x ?

Thanks

Joe_Pfeiffer
Level 4
A new evaluation key will be posted by the end of this month, there isn't a new one yet.  I'll try to remember to post on this thread but feel free to send me a friendly reminder the last week of February if I forget.

Fanto
Not applicable
Partner Accredited
Joe,
Can you get a new evaluation key for Backup Reporter?
Regards,
Félix.

abhishekchavan
Not applicable
Do you have new eval key for veritas backup reporter ?

Kenneth_Hansen
Level 6
Partner
Hi is there a demo avalibe for VBR 6.6? Links? 

maddynick4u
Level 4
  Can you please provide me the trail version key for VBR , I would really appreciate it ,I really need it .

kalenthirababu
Not applicable
HI Joe,

Plese post new evaluation key,if possible please send to my mail id

Thanks
babu
pkbabu1212@gmail.com

rct
Not applicable
I am getting this after i click to > http://www.symantec.com/offer?a_id=39582

Invalid Reference Code - please try again

Pls help