cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

opscenter report locations

netbackup_rooki
Level 4
Certified

question: one of our colleague had setup the opscenter reports under his account, we are not getting any reports after we deteleted his account from opscenter. is there way to reterive these reports? do they exist in certain folder/directory on opscenter where we can copy them into public folder? 

I am assuming these were setup as private reports under his account since these reports don't show up in under public folder and were deleted automatically after his account was deleted.  i would really appreciate your feedback/solution.

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

tom_sprouse
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

netbackup_rookie,

Yes, the custom reports were likely saved under his user profile.

If the user was deleted in OpsCenter, the reports may / may not be removed along with that profile.

In OpsCenter 7.6, when you delete an existing user, you should have seen the following pop-up message...

"Deleting users will withdrawl their login access. However, user-specific data will be retained and schedules will be disabled.  Are you sure you want to proceed?"

If you recreate the username / and user type (new user versus domain user) 

Once you log in, you should see the user's reports under private reports... and then you can copy them to the public reports folder.

I hope this helps!

--Tom

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

watsons
Level 6

In GUI: "Settings" -> Configuration -> Report Export Location, if the user ever setup this, some report may have been left there. Otherwise I am afraid the report got purged with the user deletion.

tom_sprouse
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

netbackup_rookie,

Yes, the custom reports were likely saved under his user profile.

If the user was deleted in OpsCenter, the reports may / may not be removed along with that profile.

In OpsCenter 7.6, when you delete an existing user, you should have seen the following pop-up message...

"Deleting users will withdrawl their login access. However, user-specific data will be retained and schedules will be disabled.  Are you sure you want to proceed?"

If you recreate the username / and user type (new user versus domain user) 

Once you log in, you should see the user's reports under private reports... and then you can copy them to the public reports folder.

I hope this helps!

--Tom