cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recovery point objective report on VBR

mendi
Level 3
Partner
after upgrading from vbr 6.2 to 6.5.1.one of the reports called Recovery point exposure(created from the recovery point objective report found in the risk analysis reports),does not automatically update,one needs to run and save it just before it's scheduled time for emailing otherwise the wrong one gets sent out.I have logged a call with symantec (case 240-846-276)however they haven't been able to resolve this issue.Can someone please help!!!!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

mendi
Level 3
Partner

Hi,

Yesterday, I added the report to the portal and configured a schedule for the report cache updates to run 15 minutes before the reports are sent out-today the report seems to have updated automatically -I will monitor till the end of the week, and let you know.

Thanks

Mendi

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Joe_Pfeiffer
Level 4

There was a 6.5.1.1 patch that was just released and it fixed some report caching issues.  Try upgrading to that first and if it doesn't work let me know and I'll make sure the right engineer looks at it with support.

Thanks!

mendi
Level 3
Partner

Hi,

Thanks for your response-I installed the 6.5.1.1 patch as you suggested,however, the report does not update automatically - one has to go edit >run and save it or click on the refresh button.

mendi
Level 3
Partner

Hi,

Yesterday, I added the report to the portal and configured a schedule for the report cache updates to run 15 minutes before the reports are sent out-today the report seems to have updated automatically -I will monitor till the end of the week, and let you know.

Thanks

Mendi