Veritas and Microsoft have partnered for over 20 years to provide joint data protection and storage solutions to some of the world’s largest organizations—solutions that are more than just the sum of their parts.
We invite you to schedule time to meet with #TeamVtas at Microsoft Inspire 2019 for details on the latest innovative Azure integrations from Veritas Technologies.
And to further “inspire” you, check out the below top 5 reasons you should stop by the Veritas Booth 2417 at MS Inspire 2019.
1. 10-minute solution presentations in the Veritas booth theater. This is like a high-intensity workout, for your brain. In ten minutes or less, get a quick download on anything from Backup Exec to Resiliency Platform, and everything in between. Presentation schedules will be posted at the booth, with many presentations being offered on varying days over the course of the event so you can be sure to catch the topics that matter most to you.
And we’ll be hosting Veritas partners Arrow, Blue Source, Ingram Micro, Tech Data and more—taking the stage to share details on programs and solutions they offer to help you make the most of your Microsoft partnership.
2. Plays in a Box designed expressly for our channel partners. Veritas has teamed with Microsoft to develop sales kits to help you bring joint solutions to customers. Learn more about each specific play, the custom offers and resources associated, and what it takes to launch a Veritas + Azure play in a box.
3. Unique solution integrations, like Backup Exec + Azure Site Recovery. Backup Exec Instant Cloud Recovery—powered by Azure Site Recovery—is a unique feature that allows you to provide Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) to your customers. Help them minimize RPO and RTO for their business-critical applications, and save money using Microsoft Azure instead of a secondary data center for DR.
4. Register for a VIP breakfast and Dark Data Assessment tutorial. We’re not bagging on tradeshow breakfast (we kind of are), but invite you to get an actual breakfast in the Veritas VIP space while you learn about Dark Data Assessments—a new, valuable consultative selling services offering. Dark Data Assessments help your customers identify what data they have, where they have it, if it needs more protection, and whether it makes sense to move to the cloud.
Join us for a 10-minute theater presentation and register for a VIP breakfast and deep-dive session the next morning to learn how you can run Dark Data Assessments for your customers. And did I say breakfast? We’ve got you covered!
5. Finally: Prizes! We’ll have all manner of prizes at Booth 2417. Simply partake in a presentation to get a raffle ticket—or sit through a presentation and technical demonstration for raffle tickets and a pin. Answer trivia prior to each presentation for additional raffle tickets.
Plug @VeritasTechLLC via social channels? There’s another raffle ticket! Raffle tickets enter you into drawings for prizes at the end of the day, and the more raffle tickets you have, the better your chances of winning!
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to learn how you can accelerate your customers’ digital transformation with Veritas and Microsoft Azure at Microsoft Inspire Booth 2417—even schedule time, now, to meet with #TeamVtas at the event.
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas the week of July 14. Onward!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.