I'm pleased to announce the latest updates for Veritas SaaS Backup. Goal of the release is to expand data protection coverage, enhance restores and provide more granularity. Rollout starts this week (week of March 30).
- More granularity and control
- A new role-based access control user role that allows you to manage which user roles have access to specific connectors for more granular permission control.
- Granular SharePoint selection that allows you to select specific data types and sites.
- Enhanced restores
- Restore entire Office 365 Groups along with Team sites.
- Ability to restore Teams Channels data at any level with conversations intact, including restoring:
- Team channels with all conversations inside.
- Channel conversations with all replies.
- Messages with embedded text, GIFs, stickers and emojis.
- Expanded data protection coverage
- New subscription offering: Dynamics 365 Backup
- Data protection for the following Dynamics 365 CRM applications: Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing
- Ability to restore single entities and retain data relationships
For more details, please refer to our Release Notes.