cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SaaS Backup for Dynamics - restore successfull, but report not restored

jgillfeather1
Level 2

Hello VOX!

We're running a trial of the SaaS Backup for Dynamics, and have successfully restored over an existing (but edited) User record. 

When testing a  Restore of a deleted record (in this case a Report), we get a response that the restore is successfull, however the report is not available in CRM - have checked the Reports entity, the report is not there.

Is there anyway to get a more verbose restore record than the one in Job Monitor?

regards,

Justin

2 REPLIES 2

Gagan_Singh

Hi Justin,

Thank you for reaching out to VOX. We have Restore Parameter where it Displays the number of items and the total size (in MB) that are successfully restored.

You can find more information related to backup/restore jobs report parameters here: https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/141870803-142060729-0/v142361930-142060729

Please feel free to open a support case to look into the issue of restoration of the report.

Regards,
Gagan

Thanks Gagan. 

I can certainly see the stats, and the restore has a file count and a restore size - but i need to find out what was actually restored, because the report is not there in the UI.

Have got a contact now through a reseller, will post once I find a solution.

regards,

Justin