cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error V-39-53247-7 error while connecting to localhost

Sigi
Level 4
Hi

I cannot open the VEA Console, the error "Error V-39-53247-7 error while connecting to localhost" appears.
The suggested Website is empty http://entsupport.symantec.com/umi/V-39-53247-7

Then i found this site:

https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/vea-request-server-has-timed-out-error-v-39-53247-7

Is there an other to fix this problem?

SFHA : 5.1 SP1

Thanks for any suggestions
4 REPLIES 4

David_Veber
Level 4
Employee Accredited
Hi Sigi,

Is this after an install or was it working and now it is not?
I would start by comparing the path statement to another working node and restart the Symantec Private Branch exchange.

Use the following CLi commands to restart the services.
net stop vrtspbx /y
net start vrtspbx

net start vxob
net start vxgn
net start actionagent
net start vxvm

Note these connections are made through the domain so if all the services start just fine and it still will not launch you could try checking hosts and domain info by verifying the lookup and reverse look up records.

I would verify there is not an issue with the VEA on this node by connecting to another node and then try to connect to this node from another node. If you do not have another node the client components can be installed on your desktop Win 7 is supported as well.

David V

Sigi
Level 4
Hi
The console stopped working a few day ago, nothing special happened(no software installation or something)
After that, i installed the SP1 but it still does not work.

I cannot connect from the second node, where the vea ist working correctly, to the other node, so i guess there is the Problem.
What can i do if the VEA is the Problem?

David_Veber
Level 4
Employee Accredited
Did you follow the steps above already and verify the DNS records on the node that has the issue?

Sigi
Level 4

I cant stop this server right now, i have to wait for a maintenance window.