cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to adda node to the cluster SFWHA

BVshet
Level 5

Hi Team,

We have NBu 7.6.0.3 hosted on Veritas SFWHA.

We have lost primary node and now are working with passive node.

We are planning to rebuild the primary node and add it back to cluster.

Has any one done it please advice.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi BVshet,

From the SFW-HA perspective, replacing a failed node is not a major issue.  It is a bit complicated depending on the version and the exact situation that your cluster is currently in..  We do provide customer's with assistance with this type of situation all the time in Techncial Support for SFW-HA.

As for what needs to be done from the NBU perspective, I know that it can be done but I don't know exactly what to do in NBU to get it done and working correctly.

I would recommend that you open a support case with the SFW-HA team and one with the NBU team.  We are happy to work together to assist you with getting this situation resolved.

Thank you,

Wally Heim

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Wally_Heim
Level 6
Employee

Hi BVshet,

From the SFW-HA perspective, replacing a failed node is not a major issue.  It is a bit complicated depending on the version and the exact situation that your cluster is currently in..  We do provide customer's with assistance with this type of situation all the time in Techncial Support for SFW-HA.

As for what needs to be done from the NBU perspective, I know that it can be done but I don't know exactly what to do in NBU to get it done and working correctly.

I would recommend that you open a support case with the SFW-HA team and one with the NBU team.  We are happy to work together to assist you with getting this situation resolved.

Thank you,

Wally Heim