We have brought the below products:-
1. VRTS STORAGE FOUNDATION 6.0 WIN FOR OS TIER STANDARD EDITION PER SERVER STD LIC EXPRESS BAND S.
2. VRTS STORAGE FOUNDATION OPTION VOLUME REPLICATOR 6.0 WIN FOR OS TIER STANDARD EDITION PER SERVER STD LIC EXPRESS BAND S
The above product is brought for both the site.
Now , we have the following to replicate:-
1. Operating System - windows 2008 R2 Ent.
2. Drive - C:, D: E:
3. Oracle 11.2g Database installed on this system. (installation is in C Drive and database is in D Drive).
4. Bandwidth - Shared 24 Mbps/18-20 ms.
5. All drive are local drive in RAID configuration.
6. Database size is 15-16 GB
I am very much new to Storage foundation.
I have the below query:-
1. Will the above license will work for the drive replication to a different geographical location.
2. Will the bandwidth is enough to conduct the replication.
Is there any installation "getting started' short of docs.
Is there anything I need to check before installation.
What could be the performance of the same.
Any pros and corns....