cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remove a schedule

eu22106
Level 4

Hi all,

I was playing around with the flashsnap option (on windows SFHA for Windows 5.1 SP1) and created 3 schedules. Now I want to delete these but can't seem to do that.

When I right click and delete the schedule it says "OK" but it stills shows in VEA. Trying to delete it again it says "Failed to delete schedule"

I looked in the logging and it says that the schedue was succesfully deleted. I stopped the VEA GUI and restarted it but still the schedules pop up.

Anyone any idea how to delete these permanentely?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ireyes
Level 3
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi,

I would try and perform a manual vxsnap refresh operation to refresh the VEA console. Since you have already stopped the VEA GUI, I am assuming you just closed and opened the GUI. The other suggestion since you have confimed from the logs that they were deleted , is to restart the vxvm service and the scheduled service to force a refresh on the objects.

Also have you attempted just a refresh/ rescan from the VEA GUI ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ireyes
Level 3
Employee Accredited Certified

Hi,

I would try and perform a manual vxsnap refresh operation to refresh the VEA console. Since you have already stopped the VEA GUI, I am assuming you just closed and opened the GUI. The other suggestion since you have confimed from the logs that they were deleted , is to restart the vxvm service and the scheduled service to force a refresh on the objects.

Also have you attempted just a refresh/ rescan from the VEA GUI ?

eu22106
Level 4

Indeed restarting the VXVM service did the trick.

THANKS A LOT !!

Ivo