cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you tell if Veritas Storage Foundation is running SP1 RP3?

e9808866
Not applicable

We have a request to upgrade all of our SF to SP1RP3.

Some may already be at this level.  How do you verify?

When running a swlist on the HP-UX 11.31 server:

VRTSdbed                                              5.1.100.000    Veritas Storage Foundation for Oracle by Symantec
  VRTSsfmh                                              3.1.429.0      Veritas Storage Foundation Managed Host by Symantec

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

You'll have to look at all the packages, not all of them would be modified by the SP/RP.

Some might be 5.1.100.000, others might be 5.1.100.300 which (if i recall correctly) is from RP3.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RiaanBadenhorst
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

You'll have to look at all the packages, not all of them would be modified by the SP/RP.

Some might be 5.1.100.000, others might be 5.1.100.300 which (if i recall correctly) is from RP3.

rsharma1
Level 5
Employee Accredited Certified

For HP-UX 11.31, the list of patches that are installed with 51SP1_RP3 are mentioned on page 15 of the release notes:

ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/support/patchcentral/HP-UX/5.1/sfha/sfha-hpux1131-5.1SP1RP3-patches.tar.gz_doc/sfha_notes_51sp1rp3_hpux11iv3.pdf

REfer Table 1-2 for Storage Foundation. Table 1-3 for VCS, table 1-4 for Cluster File System and table 1-5 for SFRAC.

Please let me know (or reach out to me directly on my email) in case you need additional information with the upgrade.

rahul