cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Top Technotes Aug/Sept 2009 - Storage Foundation

Kimberley
Level 6
Partner

Your question may already be answered... Here are the recent most-accessed Technotes from Tech Support. For more info, try checking out the Knowledge Base.

Storage Foundation for Unix/Linux

1. Late Breaking News (LBN) - Latest additions to the Release Notes for Veritas Storage Foundation and ...
  2. Hardware Compatibility List for Veritas Storage Foundation (tm) and High Availability Solutions 5.0 ...
  3. Storage Foundation and High Availability 5.0 MP3 Product Family Documentation
  4. Late Breaking News (LBN) - Updates to the Release Notes for Veritas Storage Foundation (tm) and High...
  5. Veritas Storage Foundation (tm) and High Availability Solutions 5.0 Maintenance Pack 3
  6. How to Check Interface Duplex and Speed Using ndd/kstat on Solaris.
  7. Storage Foundation and High Availability 5.0 Product Family Documentation
  8. Late Breaking News (LBN) - Updates to the Release Notes for Veritas Storage Foundation and High Avai...
  9. Veritas Storage Foundation HA 5.0 MP3 RP2a for Solaris Sparc and x86_64
  10. Product Documentation for Storage Foundation and High Availability Solutions 5.0 for Solaris (SPARC)
  11. Where can customers download product patches and get new patch availability notifications for Verita...
  12. After installing or upgrading to Storage Foundation Suite 5.0 (tm), vxsvc fails to start with an err...
  13. "Corrupt label; wrong magic number" message appears in the Solaris syslog (/var/adm/messages)
  14. Dtrace probes cause error message "fbt: WARNING: couldn't allocate FBT table for module vxio" to app...
  15. Volume Manager cannot initialize a disk with no backup slice or a disk with an EFI label

Storage Foundation Cluster File System

1. Problem creating a shared disk group after upgrading from VERITAS Storage Foundation (tm) Cluster Fi...
  2. How to resize a CFS file system from any node within the cluster?
  3. Unable to online cvm_clus service group; vxfsckd resource will not online
  4. Configuring CVMDiskGroup resource type to show: CVMActivation @ = sw is undocumented
  5. VERITAS Cluster File Solutions (tm) 4.0 for Linux - an Introduction
  6. The AIX snap dump is provided in dump.BZ format after AIX 5.3 Technology Level 5.
  7. Directory move operations on secondary mounts in a VERITAS Clustered File System (tm) environment ru...
  8. VERITAS Cluster Server resources for VERITAS Cluster File System agents become unavailable

Storage Foundation for Databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase)

1. VCS CRITICAL V-16-1 -50086 CPU usage on is 100% (Oracle)
  2. Handling of RAW files with ODM enabled for Oracle version 10g and above (Oracle)
  3. How to extend a Quick I/O file (Oracle)
  4. How to enable and disable Cached Quick I/O for a file system. (Oracle)
  5. How to disable the Quick I/O feature on a file system (Oracle)
  6. Is Quick I/O supported in Solaris zones? (DB2)
  7. What is the latest version of Veritas Storage Foundation (tm) for DB2 on Linux? (DB2)
  8. The vxliccheck utility reports an invalid license for VERITAS Database Edition for Sybase even thoug...
  9. The following error was reported in the Sybase log file when the database tried to write to certain ...
  10. Converting master or temp datafile to Quick I/O reports: kernel sddone: I/O error Hardware error det...
0 REPLIES 0