cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas Storage Foundation 4.1 Download redhat ia64

tukkann
Level 2

A customer has veritas volume manager installed on their machines, and we need to do some tests on his ownreplicated volumes about our company. But we do not have the veritas software, the problem is that we do not find the test version 4.1 for ia64 redhat to download.

Could you help us find her. Only to do some tests, we do not need it for anything else.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Customer can only deploy one SF instance per license. For test(evaluation) purpose, Symantec prepares evaluation license key.

To avoid legal risk, you should consult with Symantec how to deploy your server in such situation.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Gaurav_S
   VIP    Certified

why are you specifically looking for version 4.1 for ia64 ?

you can use some of latest versions (5.1 or 6.0)..

Old version can only be availble if you have keys (you need valid license keys)

https://fileconnect.symantec.com

Gaurav

tukkann
Level 2

we have to verify the operation of a replica and so we can access the luns you must have the same version.

Thanks for your help, we are talking to the client to send us the serial number

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6

If you are to deploy another copy of SF that is running on your client's site, it may be illegal use.
You should consult with symantec sales rep before you start to deploy.

tukkann
Level 2

I'm not doing nothing wrong, the customer (the owner of the license) is to download the product and then pass it to me, that I do some tests, once the tests I uninstall the product.

Yasuhisa_Ishika
Level 6

Customer can only deploy one SF instance per license. For test(evaluation) purpose, Symantec prepares evaluation license key.

To avoid legal risk, you should consult with Symantec how to deploy your server in such situation.