cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veritas bug 2192031

jonu
Level 2

hi

I wanted to know if its possible to know more detailed description about this bug  " 2194616  : Fix the issue that one node of a 4-node CFS cluster repeatedly hangs due to deadlock between ILOCK and inode owner ", this is all the description i can find from the following doc .

ftp://ftp.veritas.com/pub/support/patchcentral/Solaris/5.0_MP3/sfha/sfha-sol_x64-5.0MP3RP5-patches.t...

Thx jonu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonu
Level 2

thank you all, i was looking for detailed description, so as you mentioned i would talk to support

thx  /  jonu

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Marianne
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

I see the following description for 2194616:

g_lee
Level 6

To clarify - are you asking about 2192031 or 2194616? From the subject and description you're asking about 2192031, but you've put the wrong bug ID in the text - the readme/notes they are two different issues:

2192031 (2161379) Fix the issue that one node of a 4-node CFS cluster repeatedly hangs due to deadlock between ILOCK and inode owner

2194616 (2178147) Fix the issue that link of IFSOC file does not call vx_dotdot_op resulting in a corrupted inode

Generally detailed eTrack information is not publicly available, so if you want to clarify the specific scenario/conditions for this problem, it would be best to call support.

jonu
Level 2

thank you all, i was looking for detailed description, so as you mentioned i would talk to support

thx  /  jonu