cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agent not communicating on server with domain controller

Tornado2015
Level 2

Hello. I have several 2003R2 servers that I'm looking to backup with SSR 2013R2 Server. I have one main server that contains SSR and have installed the agent to multiple servers on the network with no issues being able to comunicate back and forth to them. I'm having an issue with one of them though. It's our DR domain controller server. I'm able to deploy the agent to the server with no issues. After the server reboots, I can no longer connect via SSR. I can see it in the list of computers and it shows the agent is installed in SSR computer search but I can't do anything else with it. Any ideas??

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

lmosla
Level 6

Hi,  Have you added a firewall exception to the firewall for C:\Program Files\Symantec\Symantec System Recovery\Console\VProconsole'    

EDITED with correct link:  refer to Symantec System Recovery (SSR) Monitor fails to connect to SSR client computer -- Troubleshooting Ch...

Tornado2015
Level 2

Would this be done on the main SSR server, the agent server or both? I've looked for the options in the refered doc and there not listed on the agent server.

lmosla
Level 6

I mistakenly added the wrong link in my previous post....  It now goes to the correct document.  my apologies