cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Livestate Images

Derek_Richardso
Not applicable
Hi,

In the last 3 days my Symantec Livetstate Recovery has stopped doing automatic image jobs. It has worked fine for months but just in the last 3 days it has stopped. Following reason was 2 days ago :

Description: Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Recovery point of E:\. Error E7D1001F: Unable to write to file. Error EBAB03F1: The specified network name is no longer available. Error E7D10046: Unable to set file size. Error EBAB03F1: The specified network name is no longer available.
Details: 0xEBAB0005
Source: LiveState Recovery

Im am putting the image on another file server. I have a share setup on the other server and Everyone and Domain Admins has Full Control. I am using the Administrator account as the user account. If I run exactly the same job manually then the job completes successfully.

The last 2 days I have received the following error :

Description: Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Recovery point of E:\. Error E7C3000F: Device \\.\SymantecSnapshot1 cannot read 4096 sectors starting at LBA 128928936. Error EBAB03F1: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.
Details: 0xE7C3000F
Source: LiveState Recovery

Again, same as above, if I run the same job manually the image completes successfully but for some reason it wont do the job automatically.

Any ideas?

Derek
2 REPLIES 2

Alan_Hardisty
Not applicable
I had the same problem. Everything working fine for the past umpteen months, then all of a sudden yesterday after a server reboot, the same problems.

Today's message:
Description: An error occurred during a scheduled backup of drive D:\. Error E7C3000F: Device \\.\SymantecSnapshot0 cannot read 216 sectors starting at LBA 2671320. Error 0000045D: The request could not be performed because of an I/O device error.
Details: 0xE7C3000F

Manual backup ran fine last night but the automated job failed.

Any ideas would be welcome.

Alan

Andrea_Annoe
Level 4
Partner Accredited
Hi,
I have this problem in two client: one server and one desktop.
For server, I have reboot server, remove LSR software and reinstall LSR.
Change the share folder and the problem it's ok.

For the desktop I have change the folder and the problem it's ok.
I don't know because one or other solution, try and good luck!