cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BESR 2010 Asking for second image file (s01.v2i) when it does not exist

Ian_Harrington
Level 2

BESR 2010 Keeps asking me for a second image file appended with _s01.v2i which does not exist on the disk.  The file says that it is not split into multiple files and it is not set to be split into multiple files but it keeps asking like it is.

The initial file is around 110GB in size which is the size of data on the source disk.  How can I get it to stop asking for the second file, there is plently of disk space on the backup disk?

Thanks in advance,

Ian Harrington

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ian_Harrington
Level 2

I attempted to run a check disk on the backup disk (via Windows (SBS 2003)) and it reported it could not run the check disk. 

Running chkdsk reported there were errors and it couldn't continue in read-only mode.

chkdsk /X forced unmounting and fixing of the bad indexes on the backup disk

After running check disk the .v2i images opened up without issue.  Problem solved.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ian_Harrington
Level 2

I attempted to run a check disk on the backup disk (via Windows (SBS 2003)) and it reported it could not run the check disk. 

Running chkdsk reported there were errors and it couldn't continue in read-only mode.

chkdsk /X forced unmounting and fixing of the bad indexes on the backup disk

After running check disk the .v2i images opened up without issue.  Problem solved.