cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BESR 2010 can not see the network

jseber1982
Not applicable

Logged into the machine.. the network works fine so i know it is not a port issue. I ran the driver validation and it says all of the drivers are already on the boot disk.

I boot the machine up and i see the network adapter as the broadcom extreme. It will not pull a dhcp and if i set a static ip.. it just says destination unreachable when i try to ping out from the boot console.

any ideas?

thanks

2 REPLIES 2

AJT
Level 6

The SRD uses WinPE which uses the RIS driver for the BroadCom network cards. Locate the driver for your card and load it in the SRD via "Load a Driver".

Hope this helps :)

Andreas_Horlach
Level 6
Employee Accredited

A couple of ideas:

> Are you using multiple NIC cards, or is possible that there is a NIC on the motherboard that you might have not seen? If so, perhaps the NIC drivers are binding to that card.

> Use updated drivers. To do this, you can create a custom SRD using the latest 2008 drivers on the mftr site.

> If you cannot ping the DHCP server, and the drivers are loaded properly, the SRD cannot see that server. Try troubleshooting a connection issue, such as a firewall appliance or something else that might be nabbing the traffic.