Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta Program for Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 release

Shailendra_Musa
Level 2
Employee

Beta Program for Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 release

We are happy to announce the Beta Program for Symantec™ System Recovery 2013 R2 release. We are seeking Symantec System Recovery customers who are interested in testing, validating and actively providing feedback on Symantec System Recovery code within their lab and/or production environments. You can be among the first to see all new features of Symantec System Recovery, and your valuable feedback can help shape the future of Symantec System Recovery.

We anticipate that the beta program will start in August 2014. Additional details will be communicated upon acceptance into the beta program.

For more details, refer to below SymConnect post:
https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/blogs/beta-program-symantec-system-recovery-2013-r2-release

Best regards, 
Symantec System Recovery Beta team
E-mail: ssrbeta@symantec.com

4 REPLIES 4

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

I'm very excited and I hope that my application will be approved.

Shailendra_Musa
Level 2
Employee

We are happy to announce the release of Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 Beta. The Beta build is now available for download on Symbeta site.

You can reach us at SSRBeta@symantec.com in case you have any queries. We look forward to your feedback!

Best regards,

Shailendra_Musa
Level 2
Employee

We would like to inform you that the Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 Beta program has come to an end on Thursday September 11, 2014. We are not accepting any new registrations.

We will provide further updates at the time of final release.

Best regards,

tree_ppm
Level 2

Dear Sir/Madam

When can i expect Final Release?..