cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Case 600-781-163 (SSR2011) - Fixed issue in SSR2013

PatPatriot55
Level 4

I had the following issue/case in SSR2011. Not fixed in SSR2011. Symantec fixed in SSR2013

Case 600-781-163 Event triggers cause machine to hang. Eventually the machine would run out of resources and hang. Finally fixed in SSR2013.

Problem using SSR 2011 when I configure the Event Triggers, under the General tab, "Any application is installed or uninstalled" the "handle count" as seen in the task manager increments until the machine locks up.

2 REPLIES 2

TRaj
Level 6
Employee Accredited

Can you further describe your comment : 

Problem using SSR 2011 when I configure the Event Triggers, under the General tab, "Any application is installed or uninstalled" the "handle count" as seen in the task manager increments until the machine locks up.

PatPatriot55
Level 4

If a backup jobs properties are configured for an "Event Trigger"  under the General  Tab "Any application is install or uninstalled" in my case the "handle count" as monitored in the Task manager increments until the machine locked up.  You might be missing the fact I had a background bat file running in a loop. It was this task in which the handle count was incrementing.