cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation for Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution

chauc3r
Level 2
I've done several searches but have had no luck finding throw downloadable administrators documentation for  Backup Exec System Recovery Management Solution. I've that several issues that I need to resolve on our testbed installation.

1. The software does not seem to allow anyone to access the control panel except the user that originally installed the software. This is a problem.
  2. Even though the active directory scan seems to have completed successfully, no computers are showing up (even though multiple workstations already have the Backup Exec System Recovery agent installed on them).
  3. We already have SBESR Server Edition installed on a different server and are using it's console to manage a number of SBESR agents on our workstations. I had expected the management solution console to either automatically find the server edition installation or at least provide a way to manually input this server ID.  But this is apparently not the case.
So you can see why I could really benefit from the administrators documentation. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Patrick
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Markus_Koestler
   VIP   

chauc3r
Level 2
Awesome. Thanks.

Markus_Koestler
   VIP